The feature I worked on as an intern last summer was announced to the public! The release from Microsoft is here!! Essentially, I developed a wrapper around the Yammer Embed that prepared the page, gathered information about the document, and finally made the call to actually render the feed.
In the first checkin I touched over 100 files, over half of which were related to internationalization and the build system.
It’s crazy to me that it took so long to build the feature (when I built a compiler with 2k lines of code in a few days, and there was a day I wrote 900 (later refactored to like 500) lines at Qualcomm)…..